As the enforced lock-down surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak is preventing CCTV Installers making their usual maintenance visits, it is more important than ever to ensure the on-site CCTV is working and fit for purpose, especially as property may be closed, or operating at reduced times - we would therefore like to offer reassurance that the CCTV Sentry integrity check service is included within your monitoring package as standard with all compatible EMCS monitored CCTV connections.
Since this the COVID-19 situation has unfolded we have however received a number of enquiries from installers looking to add CCTV Sentry services to their non-monitored CCTV systems to enable the ability to carry-out remote maintenance services: In order to support our clients and provide peace of mind in these challenging times EMCS are able to extend the CCTV Sentry service to include non-monitored systems and we can confirm that the service is available as follows:
- CCTV Sentry services can operate even if the system is working on a technology that is not currently an EMCS integrated monitoring partner
- The system must have network connectivity available to activate the CCTV Sentry service
- Set-up is quick and easy taking just a few moments – (Though please note this needs to be between 9am-5pm Mon-Fri)
- There is no set-up fee to activate the service
- The service is available on a pay-as you-go basis with a reduced rolling monthly contract option
For more information on the CCTV Sentry 24/7 remote maintenance checking service and the functionality, please see the CCTV Sentry Information Sheet below which also details monthly tariffs or to get set-up you can call our CCTV team directly on : - 0844 335 6818